Let me know!
In the Health and Safety course in Workplace you will learn to work safely and confidently by studying the importance of Health and Safety, the main hazards in any working environment and how to deal with emergencies.
WHO ARE THEY FOR
The Health and Safety course in the Workplace is accredited by the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health and they are Level 2 Awards.
Please note that Lakefield’s courses are specially set up for the training of women.
Cost: £100 (book and exam fees included)
Up to 8 people (minimum of 5 people required)
Assessment: Multiple choice examination externally marked (if course booked in advance, exam at the end of the day)
- Accredited by the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health and they are Level 2 Awards
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety